If you’ve ever experienced a dental emergency, you know they can happen at the worst times and turn your life upside down when they do. One moment everything’s fine, and the next your tooth hurts so much you can’t think straight.
It’s times like these that you need a trusted dental home like Alpharetta Creek Restorative Dentistry you can turn to. We know you can’t anticipate all emergencies, so we always leave extra time in our daily schedule to make yours a priority. Please call us at (770) 777-2803 to get the relief you need.
Some of the emergencies we handle are:
- Lost fillings
- Lost or broken crowns
- Cracked or broken dentures
- Knocked-out tooth
Dr. Kai Liang has all the skill and expertise needed to handle a wide range of dental emergencies here in our Alpharetta dental office. Some of the most common procedures we perform are:
- Root canals – For many people, the first sign that they have an infected root canal is tooth pain that worsens over time. We need to provide relief by removing the infected material from your tooth and protecting it with a temporary filling.
- Tooth-colored fillings – If you have tooth decay that’s causing discomfort, we need to fill the cavity to protect your tooth from further damage and relieve your pain.
- Crowns – In some cases, we can fix a damaged or broken crown. But if the damage is extensive, Dr. Kai may recommend replacing it with a new restoration to protect and strengthen the tooth.
- Extractions – We make every effort to keep your teeth strong, healthy, and intact for as long as possible. But sometimes a tooth is so damaged that it is beyond saving, and we need to remove it to protect your overall oral health.
Some emergencies are unavoidable as in the case of a tooth that gets knocked out in an accident. But others like dental pain are highly preventable.
The best way to avoid emergency trips to the dentist is to be diligent about your at-home oral hygiene and stay current with routine dental exams and cleanings. During these appointments, Dr. Kai will examine all your teeth and check to make sure all your restorations are in good condition.
Another way to protect your family’s teeth from injury is with a custom mouth guard to wear during sports. Studies show that as much as 39 percent of dental injuries occur during sports activities. Dr. Kai can take impressions of your teeth to create a mouth guard that fits over your teeth perfectly for the ultimate protection.
Please Call with Your Emergency
Emergencies often occur after hours, and when they do, we’re here for you. Just call our office and check our voicemail for our emergency contact number.
If you are in pain or have another emergency, please call our office at (770) 777-2803. We will make arrangements to see you the same day if possible so we can provide the relief you need so you can get back to your busy life.