Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CT Scan)
Alpharetta Creek Restorative Dentistry have recently added Cone Beam technology to provide better care for our patients. This is one of the newest x-ray technology that is used to produced three dimensional (3D) images of the teeth, soft tissues, and nerves around the jaw in one single scan.
Some of the common procedures that benefits from CT scan are…
- Accurate placement of dental implants.
- Evaluation of the jaw, sinuses, nerve canals and nasal cavity.
- Detecting, measuring and treating jaw tumors.
- Surgical planning for impacted teeth.
- Determining bone structure and tooth orientation.