Are you satisfied with the appearance of your smile? Do you feel it could be a little brighter or a little more symmetrical? Do chipped or broken teeth keep you from smiling your best smile?
Cosmetic dentistry in Alpharetta, GA can resolve just about any smile flaw that bothers you. Tremendous advances and improvements in dental materials and techniques give dentists endless solutions to help you regain a smile you can’t wait to share.
5 Common Cosmetic Dental Flaws
Not all smile makeovers involve expensive cosmetic dentistry and complex treatment plans. The first step is to pinpoint specifically what it is about your smile that bothers you. There are all sorts of cosmetic dental flaws that can detract from your appearance and make you feel self-conscious.
- Chipped teeth and broken teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Odd spacing between teeth
- Teeth that appear too large or too small
- Crooked, crowded, or overlapped teeth
Fortunately, there are just as many solutions available today to resolve them!
- Cosmetic dental bonding – Fast and affordable, dental bonding fills in chipped teeth or can be used to improve the shape or size of a tooth.
- Porcelain veneers – Often used to address more significant cosmetic flaws like misaligned teeth or uneven gaps and spacing
- Professional teeth whitening – Dramatically improves your appearance by restoring a bright, fresh, youthful-looking smile.
- All-porcelain crowns – Conceals a poorly shaped tooth or discoloration that can’t be resolved with teeth whitening.
- Sure Smile – Straightens crooked or crowded teeth for a more symmetrical appearance
Schedule a Cosmetic Dental Appointment
Dr. Kai Liang and the team at Alpharetta Creek Restorative Dentistry love helping our patients achieve their healthiest, most attractive smiles. If you would like to learn how cosmetic dentistry in Alpharetta can improve your appearance and self-confidence, please call us to schedule a dental appointment at your convenience.